Wednesday, 31 July 2019

I Will Design Modern Minimalist And Business Logo Design In 24hr

About This Gig

https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5711
Hellow My Amigos...

It Would Be Appreciate If You Can Read My Full Description Before Order. 

I am Very Professional Industrial Experienced Logo Designer In Here. If you Are looking Modern Business Logo For Your Business Or Website As Well Any Other Purpose You Are Welcome To Order My Gig.
My Sample Work : https://flic.kr/ps/3w4h2R

Basic Package $25

2 Modern Logo
300DPI jpg & png transparent
Unlimited revisions

Standard Package $60
3 Modern Logo 
Quality+300DPI jpg & png transparent
Unlimited revisions
Editable Source files
Free 3D Mockup JPG

Premium Package $150

3 Modern Logo or One Cartoon/Mascot Logo
Social media kit (Covers - Facebook,Twitter,Youtube)*
Stationary (Double side business card)*
Premium Quality+300DPI jpg & png transparent
Unlimited revisions
Editable Source files (Ai-EPS)
Free 3D Mockup JPG


Don't worry about Orders in Queue. I always deliver on time
Every Deliveries Need 24 Hours Include Revisions Too.

Thank You
Sayulad

Professional Logo | Modern | Flat / Minimalist | Text | Vintage / Retro | Badge | Hand drawn | Custom | Real Estate | DJ | Band Fashion | Finance | Signature | Web | Luxury | Elegant
Style
Flat/Minimalist
File Format
AI
JPG
PDF
PNG
PSD
EPS
CDR
SVG
About The Seller
sayuladTop Rated Seller
sayulad
Online
Creative Graphic designer who has 5years experience
4.8 (733 reviews)

Contact Me
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5712
From
Sri Lanka
Member since
Feb 2017
Avg. Response Time
1 hour
Recent Delivery
about 2 hours
I am a professional graphic designer with 5 years experience designing creative, professional and unique logos !. If you're looking for a young, honest and creative artist who works full time as graphic designer on fiverr 
I am confident I can meet your expectations !

No comments:

Post a Comment