https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5714
I have an outstanding experience to create a Business logo and Minimalist logo design for you.
/
order now!
For one Gig I will design minimalist, creative, classical, new style, unique and professional design
you can get:
UNLIMITED Revisions (FREE)
Friendly Customer Service.
100% customer satisfaction.
100% Money Back Guaranteed.
JPEG/Ai and PNG(300dpi) files
High Quality 1000px X 1000px
- and you can add the gig extras if you want..
- also, I will gladly accept tips if you are satisfied!
order now!
Contact me now to discuss your project details and organize a custom quote!
thank you!
File Format
AI
JPG
PDF
PNG
EPS
About The Seller
chamrozLevel 2 Seller
chamroz
I'm A Cool Graphic Designer With Great Experience
4.9 (1k+ reviews)
Contact Me
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5717
From
Sri Lanka
Member since
Jan 2017
Avg. Response Time
1 hour
Recent Delivery
about 4 hours
I'M EXPERIENCED IN LOGO DESIGNER FOR 5 years.I Will Help You Design a Unique,Creative Logo Design Here On Fiverr
No comments:
Post a Comment