https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5716
I will design you 4 Professional Signature Logos for your Name, Website, Company, Business, Brand or Digital Agency.
Here's how I work.
I will design and send 4 Signatures style design
Difference You Get:
Unique Design Style Options.
100% Branded Looking.
Premium Mock-up
100% money back warranty (**You need to make refund request within 7 days otherwise once funds are clear then I'm not able to refund).
Get 3D Mock-up, and 1 Bonus Logo Intro Worth $30 for Free.
Order Now, I promise to keep this journey really easy and friendly. If you have any questions feel free to ask me.
**Note
Buyers need to send HD picture if they want a picture background with their logo.
Sincerely,
Aaliyah.
Style
Signature
File Format
AI
JPG
PDF
PNG
PSD
EPS
SVG
About The Seller
aaliyah_graphLevel 2 Seller
aaliyah_graph
I appreciate your visit on my gigs
4.9 (420 reviews)
Contact Me
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5715
From
Pakistan
Member since
Mar 2018
Avg. Response Time
2 hours
Recent Delivery
about 22 minutes
Hello, My name is Aaliyah Ali.
I am creative, enthusiastic graphic designer have more than 4 years of professional design experience and I'm happy to assist you in creating amazing designs to help your business.I'm looking forward to working with you. If you have any questions, feel free to ask and I'll get back to you ASAP.
Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment