Wednesday, 31 July 2019

I Will Design Creative 3d Logo In 24hrs With Copyrights

About This Gig

https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5715
Hi Sarah Here
? WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU? ?

? I can design your new amazing  PREMIUM ,MODERN and CLEAN looking logo for you,

? WHAT DO YOU GET? ?

? I will keep you updated through the whole process so you are in control of the project.
? Unlimited revisions
? Logo in vector application so you can scale it or downsize it without loss in quality!
? Editable work files in Adobe Illustrator. If you need to adjust something later or want to print your new logo you will be able to!
? Print-ready file!
? Final work delivered in all general logo file formats - .ai, .eps, .pdf, .jpeg, .psd, .png and the used fonts
? 100% satisfaction guaranteed!
? 100% money back guaranteed!
? If you don't like my work you can simply ask for refund.
? Every revision will be provide as soon as possible
? Social Media kit, Stationery Designs and much more

? CONTACT ME! ?

If you have any questions regarding this gig offer please just ask and I will be more than happy to help you create your stunning new logo in on time :)
Style
3D
File Format
AI
JPG
PDF
PNG
PSD
EPS
SVG
About The Seller
packwolf680Level 2 Seller
packwolf680
"Your Imaginations our Creativity"
4.9 (489 reviews)

Contact Me
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5714
From
Pakistan
Member since
Sep 2017
Avg. Response Time
1 hour
Recent Delivery
1 day
Hi,
I am a professional Graphics designer with more than 5 years of experience in logo, T shirts, Video animation designing and other Graphics creation department. I have worked in several Graphic designing companies and i am now working as a full time designer on fiverr

No comments:

Post a Comment