Wednesday, 31 July 2019

I Will Do Unique Sports Cartoon And Mascot Logo For Your Company

About This Gig

https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5713
Welcome to sketchzone

I am here to provide you premium quality Unique sports Cartoon logo designs for your company.

high-quality brands logo with excellent customer service with unlimited free revisions and outstanding delivery time.





My hard work will be success when you satisfy.





  What you will get from us




· Unique Sports Cartoon logo

· Unlimited Revisions provide (Free for Standard and Premium packages.)

· High quality LOGO

· 100% Money back guarantee.

· Very first Delivery ( In 24-72 Hours)





 Please contact me if you have any questions. I’m looking forward to working with you.



Style
Mascot/Cartoon
File Format
AI
JPG
PDF
PNG
PSD
EPS
SVG
About The Seller
sketchzoneLevel 2 Seller
sketchzone
Online
HARDWORK,DREAMS,DEDICATION,SUCCESS
4.9 (1k+ reviews)

Contact Me
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5715
From
India
Member since
Sep 2017
Avg. Response Time
1 hour
Recent Delivery
about 37 minutes
I am a level 2 seller on fiverr.I have over 7 years of experience. basically I Do quality work like Cartoon and mascot logo, minimalist logo with unlimited Revision and 100% Money back guarantee with Very first Delivery ( In 24-72 Hours).
So don’t waste your time hiring freelancer who do not provide quality of work which they promise and comments to deliver.

No comments:

Post a Comment