Wednesday, 31 July 2019

I Will Design Professional And Beautiful Logo

About This Gig

https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5717
I make the logo branding and create identity for your idea!
I'm here to help and your satisfaction is my priority

You will get a high quality logo project!  
I work with the dedication and attention to details that your project needs, and I will bring you a creative logo result.

PROFESSIONAL LOGO DESIGN ? 

JPG
PNG
TRANSPARENT BACKGROUND
HIGH RESOLUTION
WALLPAPER
COLOR VERSION
SOURCE VECTOR FILES
FAVICON
SOCIAL MEDIA COMPATIBLE FILES.
VIP PRIORITY SUPPORT
CREATIVE LOGO DESIGNS
PROFESSIONAL PREMIUM SERVICE
4 Professional Concepts Options.
2 Days Delivery


Each Revision +1 extra day After Revision Request (No revisions on Sunday)

I will make you a professional logo, i will do my best to understand your idea and bring it to life.
100% Creativity & Passion. 
I will work on your project until you LOVE your logo.

Don’t hesitate to shoot me a message with your ideas. 


Style
Flat/Minimalist
File Format
AI
JPG
PDF
PNG
PSD
EPS
CDR
SVG
About The Seller
camilozuluagafLevel 2 Seller
camilozuluagaf
SIMPLICITY IS THE ULTIMATE SOPHISTICATION
4.9 (1k+ reviews)

Contact Me
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5716
From
Colombia
Member since
Jun 2016
Avg. Response Time
4 hours
Recent Delivery
about 3 hours
Hello!!!
I'm Camilo Zuluaga, professional logo & graphic designer, enthusiast entrepreneur, kitesurfer & passionate visual artist engineer. 
Feel free to contact me and meet me before ordering; Don’t hesitate to shoot me a message with your ideas. 
Looking forward to working with you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment