https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5714
Hey there, Welcome to my Design Gig
Modern days, outlook of your company will matter a lot when the business expands to the public.
It’s the logo of your company that will matter the most for the public to have a good first impression. Also it’s the logo of a company that the audience will remember the most in companies.
I will create a Modern logo to stand your business out from the rest. A minimalistic Logo will help the audience to remember it easily.
If you are in need of a logo for your company, it’s just the right place for you to be. Create a Creative, Unique and minimalistic logo for your company and stand out from the rest of competitors!!
My Stand out features
• Fast delivery
• Professionalism
• Printable and HQ sizes
• Unlimited Revisions. Get the best fit for you!
• Editable File delivery – Change when you need it
What Kind of logos I can design
Minimalist | Modern | Creative | Unique | Professional | Signature | Custom | Hand Drawn | Feminine | Exclusive | Business .
Choose Wisely! Standout from the rest
About The Seller
sl_logomarketLevel 1 Seller
sl_logomarket
Online
LOGO KING
4.8 (181 reviews)
Contact Me
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5715
From
Sri Lanka
Member since
May 2019
Avg. Response Time
2 hours
Recent Delivery
about 45 minutes
Hi ! I’m Jane from Sri Lanka. I’m a professional Graphic Designer with an experience of more than 4 years. I will design a unique logo for your business, brand, company or any other event. Customer satisfaction is always my top priority. Just feel free to contact me for any kind of graphic design work.
No comments:
Post a Comment