https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5718
QUALITY MINIMALIST DESIGNS ON FIVERR.COM
I am a full time professional graphic designer. I have outstanding experience to create minimal logo design for your business. With your unique ideas and my creativity I will provide the best results. Before you order, please go through the description
What You Will Get?.
Minimalist Logo | Unique | Business | Branding | Professional | Modern | Text | Vintage | Badge | Hand Drawn | Feminine | Signature | Custom Logo Design.
See My Work: https://bit.ly/2RGOedR
Please see FAQ for more
Why Me?.
Fast and high quality professional service.
5 years of experience
Reliable and Quick communication.
Printable and HQ File size.
Minimalist Logo and Flat Logo.
Unlimited revisions.
Source and editable files with high Quality. (Standard and Premium Packages Only And instructions to use them).
Copyrights will be with customer.
Note: Stationary design only included Business card and Letterhead
- Check my gig extras for more..
Order now! Or contact me for more details, Thanks
?Shani?
Style
Flat/Minimalist
File Format
AI
JPG
PDF
PNG
PSD
EPS
About The Seller
buddhikabsLevel 1 Seller
buddhikabs
Online
The only source of knowledge is experience
4.7 (584 reviews)
Contact Me
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5717
From
Sri Lanka
Member since
Mar 2015
Avg. Response Time
1 hour
Recent Delivery
about 46 minutes
Welcome to my profile! I am Shani from Sri lanka. I am creative graphic designer having experience more than 5 years.
I have amazing talent and skills in "Logo Designing" and "Banner Designing"
Check out my gigs!!
Cheers
No comments:
Post a Comment