https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5714
Hello Everyone !
Have You Been Looking For An Awesome logo Design !
Well Search no further because in this very professional logo design gig.
I have done lots of business logo for various companies and my design expertise is of no doubt..
For logo design there are different approaches like Minimal design etc !
I work on logos related to:
Health,Organic,Attorney,Education,Real Estate,Cleaning,Finance,
Consulting,Medical/Pharma,Construction,fitness,Cannabis,E-commerce,Photography,Drones,Technology,
Travelling,Rentals,Yoga,Marketing,Therapy etc.
My offers:
- UNLIMITED revisions
- 100% original vector logo,convert to any size without quality/pixels loss for web,T shirts,printing,
stationary and social media etc.
-All Original source files for one final design:JPEG,PNG,PDF,PSD,AI,EPS,SVG
-Social Media Kit (FB,Twitter,IG,LinkedIn-Profile/Covers )
Note:Don,t place Clothing,Mascots,Adult,Vine logos.
If have any question come inbox!
Thanks!
kashikhan502
Style
3D
File Format
AI
JPG
PDF
PNG
PSD
EPS
CDR
SVG
About The Seller
kashikhan502Level 2 Seller
kashikhan502
Creativity and Customer Satisfaction is My First Priority !!!
4.7 (342 reviews)
Contact Me
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5713
From
Pakistan
Member since
May 2018
Avg. Response Time
1 hour
Recent Delivery
about 8 hours
Hello !!
My NAme is Kashif nawaz.i love to hard work.
I'm a logo designer with 5 year experienc.
Feel free to contact with me!!
kashikhan502
No comments:
Post a Comment