https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5715
I will design a creative and modern logo for you or your company, designed by a graphic designer with over 9 years professional experience.
All logos come as a high resolution file that can be resized to any size without pixelation or distortion. You will provided with as many file-types as you require including the original design file and fonts. I provide unlimited revisions with my designs so happy to keep working until you are happy.
I always design a Professional sticker design with the following key factors:
? Uniqueness ( to identify your brand easily )
? Attractiveness ( to boost your business)
? Memorable ( to make repeating customers)
I can provide ANY file formats you may need, including:
? 300 dpi JPG sticker
? 300 dpi transparent sticker PNG
? Sticker PDF
? Original sticker File
If you do not have any question, go forward and purchase relevant package.for custom offers,
kindly contact me through inbox. I am 24hrs online.
For Fast and High-Quality Service, Order Now!
Style
Flat/Minimalist
About The Seller
decynaLevel 2 Seller
decyna
Passion Of Graphic Design
4.9 (1k+ reviews)
Contact Me
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5714
From
Sri Lanka
Member since
Nov 2015
Avg. Response Time
5 hours
Recent Delivery
about 1 hour
Skilled Senior Designer and Social Media Expert with fresh ideas. Are You looking for friendly and professional freelancer who will meet all deadlines with quality designs and Social marketing services won't disappear when needed ? Then I am the right designer/ marketer for you.....
No comments:
Post a Comment