Wednesday, 31 July 2019

I Will Design Outstanding Logo With 2 Concepts And Vector File

About This Gig

https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5712
Hi, 
I am level 2 seller with over 8500 happy buyers. so you can order my gig for make Unique Quality logo to your company, Web, Brand or Business .I'll give you the best logo with my own creativity

My Offers ...
Creative Unique designs
All final files will be 300dpi  for only chosen design.
24/7 responding
100% money back guaranteed If you 're not happy
Polite, Friendly and efficient service

Basic package
simple basic designs (2 concepts)
Jpg+ png transparent files
vector source file (ai or eps)

Standard Package
2 high quality logo concepts
Jpg+ png transparent files
3D mock up
All source files + vector (Ai,eps,svg,psd,pdf)

Premium Package
3 Premium logo concepts
Jpg+ png transparent files
3D mock up
All source files + vector (Ai,eps,svg,psd,pdf)
Social media kit files
Final files back up support

Note: please chat with me first if you want 3D,Mascot ,Watercolor and Detailed logos.
I don't design Adult logo

I don't refund mistake orders.

I am very calm person so if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.
Thank you.

       * * * Exclusively on fiverr.com * * *
Style
Flat/Minimalist
File Format
AI
JPG
PDF
PNG
PSD
EPS
SVG
About The Seller
stdesignsLevel 2 Seller
stdesigns
Online
Feel the art
4.9 (1k+ reviews)

Contact Me
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5711
From
Sri Lanka
Member since
Jul 2014
Avg. Response Time
2 hours
Recent Delivery
about 10 minutes
Hi there, I am a professional Graphic designer specially LOGO DESIGN with over 6 years experience in the field. 
I always give high quality and creative designs using illustrator to satisfy my customers.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment