Wednesday, 31 July 2019

I Will Design Creative Minimalist Logo

About This Gig

https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5712
Hello, Thank you for looking into my gig. Hope you are having a wonderful day! :) 

Professional  |  Creative   Logos For a Successful  Business !!

I'm an expert Creative Designer with several years of experience in the Advertising industry. I'm here to share my designing knowledge and experience as a Full Time Fiverr Designer

*****COPYRIGHTS Included In PREMIUM Package*********

If you are looking for a PRO  -  SIMPLE - CREATIVE  - MODERN  Minimalist Logo for your
Business, Company, Website or Startup? Tell me your idea, I can make that Happen. 

PREMIUM LOGOS FOR THE BEST PRICE !! 

24/7 VIP CUSTOMER SERVICE

Benefits Of Purchasing My GIGS,
?  Modern, Unique & Creative Designs
?  Highest Resolution PNG and JPEG images
?  Delivery in less than 24 hours
?  Faster Response time
?  Unlimited Modifications
?  Money Back Guarantee

If you are like to work with me, Kindly send me a Message ASAP without Hesitating :)  

Thank you.!!
Suvini
Style
Flat/Minimalist
File Format
AI
JPG
PDF
PNG
PSD
EPS
CDR
SVG
About The Seller
auroragfxLevel 1 Seller
auroragfx
Online
Addicted to Creative Designing
4.8 (214 reviews)

Contact Me
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5713
From
Sri Lanka
Member since
May 2018
Avg. Response Time
1 hour
Recent Delivery
1 day
Hello, My name is Suvini. Aurora is my nickname. I'm a Creative Designer with several years of experience. I'm here to share my designing knowledge and experience as a Full Time Fiverr Designer.
I will design Professional Logos, Vector Portraits and Business cards for you. Please look into my gigs, there are lots of creative designs you can see.
If you are like my works and interested in working with Please send me a message so we can discuss your project. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment