https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5928
Dear Sir / Ma'am ,
Are you looking for a Minimalist Business Logo? Yes, you are in right place now. I'm here to design an innovative and unique emblem for your company/business,not the traditional designs.
Minimal logos can be easily remembered, with the simple but unique design, that for your customers can attract to your business.
My Packages
BASIC PACKAGE - 1 innovative Logo Concept (No Mascot Design),JPEG and 3D Mockup - $25
STANDARD PACKAGE - 2 innovative Logo Concepts or 1 Mascot design JPEG, transparent , Vector File, and 3D Mockup - 70$
PREMIUM PACKAGE - 3 innovative Logo Concepts or 2 Mascots, JPEG, PNG, Vector file, 3D Mockup along with Source File - 120$
Why you should Choose Me ?
I am Professional and Friendly logo designer
I work as a team with you.
Affordable prices
Always available for logo consultation
I treated every Client as a Loyal Friend
Willing to help you with UNLIMITED revisions
Fast delivery on time
Join with me to capture unique , clear and creative minimal designs with deep embedded sense & creativity...if you have any problem please message me before ordering..
Thank you,
Anu
Style
Versatile
File Format
AI
JPG
PDF
PNG
PSD
EPS
About The Seller
anu_designs4uTop Rated Seller
anu_designs4u
finally you found the right place
4.9 (1k+ reviews)
Contact Me
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5718
From
Sri Lanka
Member since
Jan 2017
Avg. Response Time
1 hour
Recent Delivery
about 3 hours
Hello everyone. I'm professional graphic designer and i have over 6 years experience in field.My main goal is maximize the customer satisfaction..I can provide you a high quality professional service with my experience in graphic designing and quality of the work..
ORDER NOW
No comments:
Post a Comment