https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5711
YOU GET
? Unique custom hand drawn feminine style logo in Vector format. Resize and use it in all media types without any quality loss.
? State of the art design! Two professional designers will involve in your hand drawn logo design process.
? "No copy-paste stuff" from the internet. Unique and handmade.
? Piece of mind! We deliver you the package and give you 1 month free support for minor tweaks. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
? Full copyrights.
HERE IS HOW
1. You send us the brief.
2. We will introduce you the custom hand drawn design concept(s) within 24 hours.
3. You will provide feedback we will redesign accordingly. You will have "unlimited revisions with common sense".
4. That's it!
Still not sure? No problem, just contact us here and we will guide you through the process ?
Thank you.
Style
Hand-Drawn
File Format
AI
JPG
PDF
PNG
PSD
EPS
SVG
About The Seller
dream_touchLevel 1 Seller
dream_touch
Online
master in graphic designing
5.0 (42 reviews)
Contact Me
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5712
From
Pakistan
Member since
May 2018
Avg. Response Time
1 hour
Recent Delivery
about 17 hours
I am a professional graphic designer with great passion I am proud of every design that I create, pour my heart and soul into every project, and complete them on time. Trust me, I won't disappoint
No comments:
Post a Comment