Wednesday, 31 July 2019

I Will Do Minimalist Logo Design

About This Gig

https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5717
Hello Everyone

Are you getting confused? So many graphic designers here on FIVERR? You are not sure that you have selected the right designer?
I'm here to help you! If you pick me as your designer you don't have to be concerned because you picked the one with an aesthetic sense.
I am an experienced graphic designer for over 8 years.
who needs logos, I am ready to create  H/Q and Unique Logo!  

Why Me?

Professional and Creative Concepts
Professional and Very Friendly
100% satisfaction with responsibility
For every client treated as a Loyal Friend
H/Q Logo 
H/Q Source and Editable Files  
Fast delivery
meets deadlines
fast communication & Easy to communicate
Flexible prices
Unlimited Revisions until your satisfaction
Total REFUND Policy If you not Satisfy 

I am professional in,

Minimalist
Signature 
Text
Hand drawn
3D
Social Media Kit (Any kind of cover design.) 
Stationary  (banner, Brandmark, Word mark, business card, Envelope Design & Letter Head, etc.) 

We are always available 24h
Order now! Or contact me for more details

Thanks,

Style
Flat/Minimalist
About The Seller
anjelah_grafixLevel 2 Seller
anjelah_grafix
Top Trusted Logo Designer at Fiverr
4.8 (286 reviews)

Contact Me
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5718
From
Sri Lanka
Member since
Mar 2017
Avg. Response Time
1 hour
Recent Delivery
about 3 hours
BEST logo designer on Fiverr. Providing Creative and Brand looking logo design according to your requirements and your mood. Highly impressive presence for logo making and other designing services like : logo design, Facebook cover design, magazine cover design etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment