Wednesday, 31 July 2019

I Will Design Complete Signature Kit For You

About This Gig

https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5711
I will design a complete signature kit including a main logo, one alternative logo and a sub mark logo for you in 24 hours. I will give you different designs to choose from them for your ease.

What you will get from me:

Unique and Creative design JPG
Transparent PNG
300 dpi
One main logo
one alternative logo 
one sub mark logo
Unlimited revision's
Very friendly customer service
24hr is the fastest delivery
100% ORIGINAL, CUSTOM, NO COPYING, NO TEMPLATES!

Social media kit means your logo in exact dimensions of your social media accounts, cover and profile images, that means you do not need to worry if FB crops the image or instagram gave a circular pattern for the profile image. :)

IMPORTANT NOTE!!!!

NO ICONS ARE PROVIDED IN THE SIGNATURE KIT , LIKE A CROWN A FACE OR ANYTHING , THAT WILL COST YOU EXTRA 

Style
Signature
File Format
AI
JPG
PDF
PNG
PSD
EPS
CDR
SVG
About The Seller
dope_designs92Level 1 Seller
dope_designs92
Online
Real Dope Designs!
4.9 (253 reviews)

Contact Me
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5713
From
Pakistan
Member since
Apr 2019
Avg. Response Time
1 hour
Recent Delivery
about 16 hours
Hi
I am Dope_designs92. I'm certified Graphic designer with 6 years of experience. If you wiah to see my portfolio please contact me so that i can share the link, I have also worked for many websites. I am providing super deals with super gigs, check them out.!

No comments:

Post a Comment