https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5712
welcome to my logo design gig.
A typeface can make or break brands!
Do you know a font speaks?
its a face of your business, its an identity, it is YOU.
MUST KNOW BEFORE YOU ORDER
NAME: The 'NAME' of your company or brand is a RAW material for logo design, There is no point in expecting creative job unless your name is creative.
ICON / GRAPHIC / SYMBOL: Don't just say 'I like an apple icon'.. it depends on how you promote the brand. 99.9% will create only text logos (wordmarks). because it will be Unique. I will design the TEXT & GRAPHIC integration. as per the request.
My creative services draw on an experience gained over 11 years working in the Advertising Agency in India. Over this time I've built up a knack for producing creatively original and professional work.
NOTE: I AM NOT A CARTOONIST OR CARICATURE ARTIST, SO PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FOR CUSTOM CARICATURES OR CARTOON CHARACTERS
my portfolio before you order: http://flic.kr/s/aHsjDRcLJ5
Style
Flat/Minimalist
File Format
AI
JPG
PDF
PNG
PSD
EPS
About The Seller
logoskingTop Rated Seller
logosking
logo design is my addiction !
5.0 (1k+ reviews)
Contact Me
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5711
From
India
Member since
Jul 2012
Avg. Response Time
3 hours
Recent Delivery
about 4 hours
Hi there! My name is Kumar. My creative services draw on an experience gained over 10 years working in the graphic design industry in India. Over this time I've built up a knack for producing creatively original and professional work. Kindly Order me for your design needs
No comments:
Post a Comment