Wednesday, 31 July 2019

I Will Do Cute Illustration Or Cartoon Logo Design

About This Gig

https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5715
Hello! I will design a cute illustration, cartoon, mascot or character logo design that reflect your brand's unique version and takes your logo design to next level

You can start by placing an order and then i will start to work on your logo
I will send the logo within  3 - 5 days for STANDARD and PREMIUM PACKAGE and 5 - 7 days for BASIC PACKAGE . 
Revisions are welcome before i send all extra files for your order
Logo are made on Adobe Illustrator with vector way. 100% original , i never using any clip art or template
If you have any ideas, sketches, concept etc. please do share with me. The more details you provide, the better result you get
All logo will be in cute character, cartoon, mascot, illustration style 
I won't be able to create a realistic images / design 
If you want to turn your photo into character design please contact me first before you placing an order 

What you will get in the final result

Layered AI and EPS files
JPG and PNG files 
Any other format you require

If you have any other questions you'd to ask, feel free to send me an inquiry
Style
Mascot/Cartoon
File Format
AI
JPG
PDF
PNG
PSD
EPS
CDR
SVG
About The Seller
agrasuciptoLevel 2 Seller
agrasucipto
PROFESSIONAL GRAPHICS DESIGNER
4.9 (1k+ reviews)

Contact Me
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5714
From
Indonesia
Member since
Dec 2014
Avg. Response Time
8 hours
Recent Delivery
about 4 hours
Hello, my name is Agra Sucipto and I'm an graphic designer, with many years of experience on all sorts of projects. Most of my projects are based on Logo and Branding

If you'd like to discuss your design or ask any questions please feel free to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment