Wednesday, 31 July 2019

I Will Design 2 Professional Hand Drawn Logo For You In 24 Hours

About This Gig

https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5715
Welcome to My Portfolio :)

Looking for a Modern Brand Identity for your company? You are at the Right place

I will Design Professional & Unique Logo Design for your company using Latest Techniques in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.

I design logos related to Medical, Food Trucks, Photography, Real Estate,  e-Stores, Lawyers, Websites / Blogs, Travelling, Farming, Cafes full branding design and any other.
Why me:

 Express delivery
JPEG file free
100%satisfaction
Friendly communication & quick response
Full money back guaranty if not satisfied 
Best services where Quality comes first
Original work, no copying
Minimalist Logo | Minimal | Professional | Modern | Text | Vintage | Badge | Hand drawn | Feminine | Signature | Custom Logo Design

Style
Hand-Drawn
File Format
AI
JPG
PDF
PNG
PSD
EPS
SVG
About The Seller
hd_forest_logoLevel 2 Seller
hd_forest_logo
Need Perfect Branding? You are at the right place
4.7 (842 reviews)

Contact Me
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5716
From
Pakistan
Member since
Nov 2017
Avg. Response Time
1 hour
Recent Delivery
about 8 hours
I am a professional graphic designer. Designing is my passion and i have 8 year of experience in designing filed. I will help you in fields of logo, Icon , Branding, Stationary , print, Graphic designing and many more.
Regards
Ayesha

No comments:

Post a Comment